We are pleased to announce for another consecutive year, leading rankings in The Legal 500 (Legalease) EMEA 2022 in 5 key practice areas: Dispute resolution; Energy; Commercial, Corporate and M&A; Banking, Finance and Capital Markets; Real Estate and Construction.
Founding and Managing Partner Nicholas Moussas was rated as “Leading Individual” in Dispute Resolution, while Partner Maria Malikouti was rated “Next Generation Partner” in the Corporate practice field.
As per clients’ testimonials:
- ‘Excellent client focus. Always present out-of-the-box solutions that allow the client to overcome obstacles in a very pragmatic, efficient and effective manner.’
- ‘This commercially minded team provides excellent and on-point advice on Greek law and is always there for us, often under very tight timeframes. They also provide solid guidance and options regarding going to court or not going to court. They stand their ground and are very strong.’
- ‘Moussas & Partners team have a professionalism and consistency that bring concrete results.’
- ‘The law firm’s staff demonstrates consistently high-quality performance. The firm constantly strives to offer the best advice, combining legal expertise with business sense.’
- ‘Thorough knowledge, a commercial approach to matters and swift responses.’
- ‘Strong track record and industry knowledge on both contractual and contentious matters, practical approach, great availability.’
Further information and feedback available at The Legal 500 website