We are seeking to recruit a mid-level associate (approximately 3 to 6 years’ experience) to join our team.
The successful candidate shall be exposed to a broad variety of legal matters with a focus on Corporate, Commercial and Energy Law on contentious and non-contentious matters.
- Demonstrate analytical thinking
- Bring forth innovative solutions
- Exercise effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Adopt client and commercially oriented work ethic
The ideal candidate must meet the following:
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB)
- Master of Laws (LLM) or equivalent postgraduate qualification from a prominent, well-acclaimed law school abroad or in Greece
- Admitted to the Greek Bar
- Excellent command of English language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Approximately 3-6 years’ experience in Corporate, Commercial and Energy Law.
By joining us you will become part of a dynamic, continuously growing and team-oriented group, you will explore opportunities of personal learning and development through committing to deliver high levels of legal services.
To apply for this position, please send us your resume and a cover letter explaining why you want to join us and what you have to offer to: email@example.com .
All your information will be kept strictly confidential.